December 22, 2007

Braces


I finally have BRACES!

I have been so excited for this day my entire life. I got my braces on the 18th of December. It took about two hours which isn't bad after waiting for over 20 years. Ok, the excitement is still there. I have showed them to everyone... the lady at Starbucks and the two ladies waiting behind me, the cashier at the grocery store, all the parents at Ryan's school and the kids there, the little kids in Dylan's class (bless the little girl who told me that they make me look beautiful) and to anyone else who looks at me.

Now, I am very excited about having braces, however, I have not been able to eat much. My mouth hurts so bad. Because my teeth are so horrible, imagine putting something on them that sticks out even further and think of how that is rubbing my cheeks, my lips and tongue. I have sores everywhere in my mouth. They might not have been so bad if I only can learn to keep my mouth shut and stop talking to everyone.

Regardless, I am so happy about the whole thing that I try to remember the pain is only temporary (is 30 months considered temporary?). I have to have 4 teeth pulled also so I will update the blog with a new pic when that happens.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shawn Katrina Cassidy Brooke said...

You are WAY braver than me!! I wish you the very best with them and the sores will go away soon I'm sure!! Your hot with or without braces!! :0)

Steph said...

So you have a super cute blogger template! :)
Thanks to a total stranger to you but great friend of your sisters'... me!!
Glad I could help!
Steph