December 4, 2007

Fantasy Football

Click on the pic to see it bigger and the #1 ranked team.
I don't need to say it, do I? I beat the boys. Go girl, GO DIVAS!
I should have been 12-1 but I lost the last 3 weeks in a row due to injuries.

I decided that I wanted to learn to play Fantasy Football so Jack suggested we start our own league. We asked his dad and his BIL to join. I think we had a lot of fun and we learned quite a bit about Fantasy Football. We did an automated draft this year but we won't do that again. Eddie ended up with all the RB's and Jack Sr. had all the QB's. Towards the middle, all the teams began to even out and the games were actually fun.

In Fantasy Football, we only play 13 games and then the Fantasy Playoffs begin. I will let you know in 4 weeks who the Cabana Clan Superbowl Champion is... I hope it is me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!! I helped her win several weeks by picking certain players that turned out to be great players.... Nice husband right?!? If you look closer at the standings, she maybe the number one spot, but points scored is where it matters, GO CAVEMEN!!!! Anyhow, when my Dad knocks her into the game for last place (where she's gonna end up), I will come out on top!!! I GUARANTEE IT and you can quote me on that!

Shawn Katrina Cassidy Brooke said...

Sarah, Take them all out!! LOL