March 7, 2008

Braces Update...

Click picture to see larger!

So I have had the braces on for 11 weeks. It is amazing how fast teeth can move with a little pressure. The 4 middle bottom teeth used to be zigzag-y and now they are straight. My top front teeth have moved so much also but still have alot to go. I had 4 teeth pulled two weeks ago which was not all that fun. But all is much better. I go to the orthodondist next week to get the wires put across all the teeth. Right now they are only on the front teeth - no molars.

I want to give a great big THANK YOU to the orthodontist - David Cheung - and his staff. Everyone there is so sweet and sensitive. I couldn't have gotten any luckier.

I'll post again when there is more change...maybe in another 3 months (by that time I will only have 24 months to go).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...i can't believe that you put a picture of your brace face on your blog! you are too funny...Lisa

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Lisa called you brace face! I can already tell your teeth have changed so much! I bet you are so happy.

Brandi

amberd. said...

I LOVE it! I'm jealous. I have a referral sitting in my hands to go to see my orthadontist...but im a lazy butt. It looks great! I'm not even going to recognize you when I see you next! I love you!