March 18, 2008

Sarah Sue and Ryan Loo walked to the zoo...

Ok, Ok... We did NOT walk to the Zoo.

Ryan's 1st Grade Class went on a field trip this past Friday to the movie theater to watch HORTON HEARS A WHO!


Sounds like fun, huh? Yeah... try walking 1.5 miles first with a bunch of kiddos who have jumping beans in their pants.



Plus another mom and I played crossing guard - run to the street and block it... wait for all the kids to get on the other side... run to catch up... run to the next street... and keep going! I think we crossed 9 or 10 times, 3 being major intersections. I was so sweating by the time we got there and running around flapping my arms DID NOT help!





So, guess who took a nap during the movie... YEP! Me. I was so pooped out. Then we had to walk back and do it all again.



By the way, the movie was funny, well, the parts I saw anyways.


1 comments:

amberd. said...

Ha Ha Ha! What a great story!! AND.....what a great MOM!!