September 18, 2007

He's a 1st Grader




Ryan started First Grade on September 4, 2007.

I am not sure if he was really excited or not. Jack and me took Ryan to his class. His teacher is Mrs. Goodwin. She seems like a nice teacher and several parents said that they heard good things about her. Ryan was happy that he knew some of the kids from his class - there are the triplets that he loves but I run from the mother plus there are several other kids he remembered from the afternoon kindergarten class. He was not in the same class is the boy who lives on our strees several houses down. Each child had a desk with their name on it already. The best part was when I picked him later that day (at 1:25 because they had a minimum day) and he walked out of the classroom looking zoned. He was so tired. I tried to tell him that he had to stay even longer (until 2:55) the next day but he was out of it and didn't pay any attention. We wish Ryan a great year in the 1st Grade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe!! I'm sure he'll do just fine!! Time sure flies!!

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys!!
Shawn, Katrina, Cassidy & Brooke

*Promise to sign my next post in the same post* LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan,
You look real good and smart in these pictures. I am proud of you. Do good, ok?
love ,
grammy