September 26, 2007

Ryan and Mommy

I love this picture! How often do I see a picture of me with one of my kids? Just about never.

This picture was taken at Nicole's (Jack's youngest sister) wedding earlier this month. Ryan was the ringbearer. He wore a tuxedo and didn't even complain until the end of the day. The wedding was on a boat that cruised around the San Diego harbor for 3 hours on one of the hottest days of the year. Ryan had fun running around the boat with his cousin, Sophia, and a family friend, Charlie (who was a flower girl in my wedding). Dylan was at the wedding also but as usual, no photos were caught of him that weren't blurry from him dashing from one spot to the next. We all love his energy!

Ryan looks so handsome in this picture. I am proud to be his mom. Even though we have many challenging days with him I love him very much. Ryan - you are so special!

1 comments:

Shawn Katrina Cassidy Brooke said...

You guy's look so cute!!! Hope ya had lot's of fun!!